Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Zoo Part 3- Elephants

When we were at the zoo we saw the cutest little baby elephant! He was about 28 days old. Elephants are very protective of their babies. They were always making sure that he was right there with them.





You could buy a basket of sugar cane to feed the elephants for under a dollar. I didn't get any good pictures of me feeding them, but here are the boys feeding the mom and dad. 



Dinner time- come and get it!
Yummy


Like I have said before elephants are everywhere....here are some elephant water fountains in the zoo.


This is just a random picture of me in a little tipi thing in the bird place...it has nothing to do with elephants...but I thought it was a great photo of me. There were actually 3 of them all next to each other, but no one else would go in them with me. I thought it would look cool if we were all in different ones and looking out at each other....maybe I will get that great photo when I go back to the zoo with other people.

Oh and Jenni and Mom see my Upward water bottle?!?! You should send the picture to Upward and maybe I will get a free t-shirt or something for advertising about Upward in Thailand:) 

4 comments:

  1. I noticed the Upward bottle before I read your comment...then I laughed! :) Thanks for blogging, I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it worked!!! It actually worked!!! You have no idea how excited I am that it finally let me post to your blog...FINALLY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited that you can post on my blog, too. YOU have no idea how much I love having people comment on my blog. It makes me feel like I am not just talking to myself:) Even though I sometimes do that for fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should have a pet elephant while you're there. and then bring it home with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete