Sunday, October 2, 2011

Zoo Part 4 and hopefully the last- Penguins, etc

 These penguin pictures are for my nephews who love penguins...at least they use to love them. I am not sure if they are still on the cool list or not....
I think this is a gumball machine or maybe a bouncy ball one...I can't remember.




 Penguin rug on the way into  "Penguin Ville" 



"Penguin Ville" we loved it because of the air- conditioning all the cute penguins. I couldn't get a good picture of them...so no live penguin photos.




Nate was the only one that would climb up this fake tree stump with me to see the amazing view from the top. It really looked like an old stump.




 Here are those lazy fun-loving people down on the ground. It started raining after we got out of Penguin Ville.


So excited to finally be at the top and loving getting his picture taken.



Hippos at the zoo. I don't think I have ever seen them up so close. Actually I don't know if I have ever seen Hippos in person. They are huge!



Beautiful flowers and cute little Panda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment