Friday, September 23, 2011

School....

I thought I would just keep changing blog topics to keep you guessing...the motorbike and elephant pictures will come at a later date. I am here to teach and work in the library, at a Christian International school, so I suppose that I should show some pictures of where I work and spend most of my time! This is the ramp that goes down to the secondary building. It ends around where you see that green roof. I will try to get some better angles of it at another time.
The picture above is my desk and below you can see the computers. Behind the computers we have some supplies and the work station for getting books ready to be put on the shelves (stamping, covering, etc)
The younger grades sit on the green rug for their library time. The older students sit at the tables. You can see the story cupboard where I put different things that relate to what we are learning about in the class. For the kindergarten class this week I had a medal in the cupboard. We were learning about the Caldecott Medal, so one student got to hold the medal during our lesson and story. Also two kids get to sit on the beanbags during library.
The books that have won the Caldecott Medal....

New books...I tried to make some of the origami to go with our two new origami books. I just managed to make the paper cups. So much for Easy Origami :)

No comments:

Post a Comment