Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Retreat"

This last weekend we went on an elementary staff retreat. We had meetings all day on Friday and also on Saturday morning. The retreat center was very nice and had beautiful gardens, etc. It was fun to get to know the team better. Right before supper a few people walked around the gardens with me and so I took the time to take some pictures.

Of course if you are with Karla you have to take some crazy pictures!
It was hard to pedal that bike.

My future roommate- no, she is not as crazy as I am...it was all my idea...





3 comments:

  1. Hi Karla,
    It was fun talking to you. Have fun at the zoo. I'm having fun.
    from Deacon and Roman

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy photos are the best!! way to introduce some crazy into the life of your future roomie! :)

    ReplyDelete