Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chiang Mai Zoo and Aquarium

Here I am with the family I am living with and knew from Brasil. We went to the zoo to celebrate a 12 year old's birthday!
The boys took a really boring picture in front of the mural on the wall before going into the aquarium, so Gina and I had to show them how it is done. The pictures I took inside the tunnels didn't turn out that great, so this is all I will post of that part of the trip.

Just happy that they are not this big in real life. Why is a taranchula in the aquarium? I have no idea!
Feeding the sting ray....
The picture in the header is of the elephants that we feed at the zoo. The baby elephant was about a month old! We didn't get to feed the baby.
I will post more pictures in the next post.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are teaching the boys how to take interesting pictures! It's a good skill to learn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These zoo looks amazing and worth visiting,thanks for sharing about it would love to visit here and experience the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete