Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Zoo Part 2

When we were at the aquarium there was a school group that thought it was pretty cool to get their picture taken with a foreigner. It took us probably twice as long to get through the exhibit (or maybe we were the exhibit??). It was very fun and the students were so excited. One girl had a piece of paper which she read to me: "Excuse me, can I have a picture with you."

Here I am with some other students, still stopped in the tunnel getting pictures taken...too bad you can't really see the fish!
We had to walk up a huge hill....but the view from the top was amazing.
This snake was just out in nature, not part of the zoo, he caught a little gecko while we were standing there looking at him. You can see it's tale hanging out of the snake's mouth. It is also pretty neat how the snake kind of changes colors when he curls up.
The monkeys were very loud and active when we were visiting them. I think they are a lot more happy in these zoos then in the zoos in the States.
The only rhino in Thailand or something like that....he was tired.

I will probably have more pictures of the zoo in the next day or two....
Oh and in other news- I got my work permit today! I think I have one more step and then I just need to check in with immigration every 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment