Friday, September 23, 2011

Motorbike AAAHHHHH


So EXCITED for my first motorbike ride!
Actually I wasn't that excited....but I knew that I had to try it sometime.







Why not try it riding around the neighborhood with a 15 year old :)












After a short ride I was told to try driving it. Um I wasn't quite sure about this....but again...I guess needed to at least say that I tried.





I am SUPER careful and even carry an extra helmet in the basket. haha










I survived my first time driving a motorbike. I was really bad at it and couldn't really turn well. I haven't practiced for almost a week but I did take a longer ride on the motorbike the other day. It is still really scary! I haven't gone on any major roads yet and that is OK with me!

2 comments:

  1. That second picture looks like you are praying! Speaking of praying, now I will have something else to add to my prayer requests!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! you are so cool! I've heard that flip-flops are really the best footwear for riding motorbikes too! you're such a pro! ;)

    ReplyDelete