Friday, March 16, 2012

What I have been doing....

Today is the last day of the Wizard of Oz! We have two more shows and then the cast party! The kids have been working really hard and we have had two GREAT shows already. I am helping with the stage crew- my main job is to help the stage director, who is a senior. There are 10 students and myself backstage. My roommate decided to help with collecting and making props...so for the last month or more I have been helping her as well.

Tami in the Poppy Field... we made all the flowers...my job was folding the tissue paper....
and I helped to paint the fields green.

We also made the corn stalks...I think my Grandpa would have been proud at how realistic the corn looks:)

Spears...
The corn field (the background was really hills we just hadn't changed it yet)...just missing the scarecrow.
After today I should be able to relax again and not be at school for 11+ hours a day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the poppy fields! And all the rest, too! Maybe we will be in touch soon? We have the last game day, coach party then celebration Tuesday night.

    ReplyDelete