Monday, March 12, 2012

Skyping with Berean

Berean turned 2 on the 7th of March so my mom was nice enough to plan a party that I could "attend." We skyped on the 6th, so this helped her prepare for her big party on Friday night. My mom thinks of everything and made a birthday sign, cakes that were cooked in the microwave, and she wrapped a present I had sent with all the Christmas gifts in December.

Here are some pictures my mom took from her side of the world...
Berean decorating her cakes...

The look I got most of the time...look at all those ducks on that cake!

Even the fridge had a birthday message! Here Berean is eating her cake in front of me...
my mom tried to share with me but it just didn't work....

Getting all the cake off of the fork...

Then from my side of the world...
Berean and my mom as we sang happy birthday

I think this girl might think I live in the computer! I got a her an elephant purse-
she is wearing it but you can't see the elephant.

Happy Birthday Berean! See you in June!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post...with views from both sides of the world! Berean was a little mystified by the whole set up, but did enjoy her cake, signs, song and gift. She was very worried about the candle flames! I think it did help for her Friday party...she seemed like an old pro, except she still did not like the candle part. Her cousin Alethea came to the rescue and blew them out for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she really gets the whole birthday thing, but she will answer "2" when asked how old she is...

    ReplyDelete