Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thanks Jo!

Jo Sturdy sent me some amazing Valentine's Day gifts and included in the fun were balloons...but not just any balloons! Watch and see...

This video was the second balloon that we "inflated"
We (my roommates and I) took it over to our neighbors so that we could all enjoy the fun!


This was the first one that we tried at home...it required many hits and went much slower...don't know why!
About Hello Kitty and what I said at the end of the video...see Hello Kitty stuff is very popular here so we are always laughing about all the things you could buy that has Hello Kitty on it.

All of my friends in Thailand think that I have the coolest friends back home! I have gotten so many FUN gifts! Today we also made some fake snow that my friend Kristel sent me...one of my friends has never seen snow before! She was surprised at how soft it was and not hard like ice:) Of course it didn't really feel like TRUE snow, but it was close enough for now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the hopping balloons! Too much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these videos are hysterical! you guys had so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious!!! LOVE YA KARLA!!!!

    ReplyDelete