Saturday, March 31, 2012

Book Character Parade

Wow! March is over so I better hurry and finish all my March posts, so that I have time to share about my April activities...:) We had a Book Character Parade at our school as a part of the reading month activities. I didn't get too many great photos but here are some highlights...
Yes the two librarians as Thing 1 and Thing 2- Judy didn't want to die her hair blue
so I found these shower caps for about a dollar at the mall!

A turtle and Amelia Bedelia...

Yep we are crazy...my Thai teacher as a Thai girl from a  Thai folktale
My roommate Tami as Anne with an E

1st grader- Cows that type:)

Amelia Bedelia and Nate the Great


We walked over to the high school side- walked through the high school
and then walked around the pool

6th graders as Thing 1 and Thing 2!


One of my 1st graders really wanted a picture with me because we were both in red
I think another 1st grader took this photo:)


No comments:

Post a Comment