Thursday, March 22, 2012

Huge Pizza at a Birthday party

My friend Annalisa had a birthday on Sunday and we ordered food from Pizza and Pasta. The man that owns the restaurant is from New York, so you know it is going to be good pizza:) Annalisa decided to get the pizza that had 8 slices of pizza....
Here is the box trying to get through the door...as you can see it just fit....

Tami showing off the pizza...


What a fun party:) We had all been really busy with school, etc
so after filling up on pizza we were sleepy...

The birthday girl eating her birthday brownie and ice cream!

Annalisa has been such a blessing in my life here. She has helped me get adjusted to Thailand, traveled with me to the beach, and helped me travel around Chiang Mai. Annalisa has also run two races with me, one on Christmas day and one in flip flops! She won't be here next year, but my friend and I are already planning a trip to visit her in the next Southeast Asian country she is moving too!


No comments:

Post a Comment