Saturday, January 14, 2012

This and That...

Here is a random assortment of photos -  
Enjoy...

This fountain is in front of the mall and for Christmas they put
Santa hats on the elephants.

When Tami's mom was here we went out to eat with our Thai teacher.
Here we are at the top of a hotel waiting for our meal. 

Tami and her mom didn't want to be in the photo-
our supper- yummy

I was going to put this with my elephant riding pictures, but I forgot.
This is my nephew and me riding an elephant together!
It is now hanging up in the library!

Art work by another nephew which is also hanging up in the library!

Some gifts from America! I was blessed with gifts from people in WI, CA, SD, MN, NM
and from Germany this Christmas!
Thanks:)

Pictures that my mom asked for:)

Where I would stand if I was riding a yellow song-thaew and it was too full to sit inside.
This is the red one we ride to and from church every Sunday

This is what I look like when we are driving very fast down the road....
actually it isn't...I am facing the other direction but I am hugging the ladder!
I hope I don't have that facial expression...


If you have any pictures or topics you would like to see/hear about from Thailand just let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! i love the staged pictures of riding on the back of the bus! haha!

    ReplyDelete