Monday, January 9, 2012

Elephant Camp- Riding the Elephants

One morning Tami (my roommate), Sue (her mom who was visiting), Ginny (our neighbor) and I went to an elephant camp. It is about an half hour away from our house. We hired a driver and he picked us up and took care of buying all the tickets, etc. When we got there the 1st thing we did was to get on the elephants and go for a little ride:)
Tami and her mom having fun...the scariest part was going downhill you felt like you were going to slide off the elephant.

Right after I got on my elephant- Gina called me to tell me that it was going to be Christmas Eve that night:)
1st time riding an elephant- 1st time talking on a cell phone while riding an elephant!

The elephant train:)

Their elephant trainer got off the elephant and took this great picture! I love his ears!

We went into the water with the elephants...


Our elephant trainer was very funny and was always laughing- of course I couldn't understand a thing he said:)

Someone got some food to eat!
Don't be sad- there will be more elephant pictures coming soon! Look forward to elephants painting, playing sports, etc!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was an elephant ride!! My ride was going in circles in an arena in the city of Bangkok. You have one-upped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! Next time someone tells you about a trail ride they took on a horse, you can tell them about your trail ride on an elephant!

    ReplyDelete