Thursday, January 5, 2012

Camping part 2

The 1st day we were at the mountain about 8 of us went hiking to two waterfalls. One was just 5 minutes away from our campsite and the other one was about a 30 minute hike from camp.
Just hanging on some vines...

I thought these spiders' webs made it look like there was snow on the branches:)

The second waterfall we walked to was the highest one in Chiang Mai and the 3rd highest in all of Thailand.

again these flowers reminded me of snow!

3rd highest waterfall in Thailand...you can't see the top or the bottom in this picture...
(notice how I am showing 3 fingers to help us remember that it is the 3rd highest)



I guess this one was just to show you all that I am crazy...

Yes, Gina and I are that cool! This is at the little waterfall.


Don't worry I didn't really drink the water! Just made Gina and I think about our trip to Maine!

Playing on the rocks


Gina was so excited to make shadows....
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment