Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Elephant Camp Hugs

We fed the elephants bananas and they ate them, peels and all! They were really quick so we only got one picture of feeding them. Then they were ready to give us hugs, etc:) Some of us were not that ready for  hugs from elephants, hehe! Good thing these people had a great friend in me- I helped them enjoy the hugs!
Feeding the elephants

"oh the elephant is hugging me" "Look out- there is a hat coming...."

These elephants love me!

Got a hat put on by an elephant...he tapped it many times to make sure it wouldn't fall off!

Tami didn't really want to have an elephant touch her, so I helped her overcome her fear...by dragging her  to the elephants! I was a good friend and stood next to her the whole time. 

I didn't even mind that the one elephant was breathing on my head- even though it did feel weird!.

"See Tami- they are nice elephants"

If you need to face your fears of elephant hugs come to Chiang Mai and I will help you overcome all those fears! Tami's life was changed and yours can be too. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that you got elephant hugs! Very fun...I enjoyed looking at the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was an incredible post! i was laughing out loud the entire time i was reading it! :) i'm totally coming to Thailand to be hugged by an elephant! :D

    ReplyDelete