Thursday, January 12, 2012

Roommate Christmas and New Years Eve

Well we had "Christmas" with the roommates on New Year Eve's day cause I am all about spreading out the Christmas celebrations! My one roommate (Amy) was visiting family in Indonesia over Christmas and so we needed to wait for our celebration. 
What's in Tami's stocking???

My turn!

Amy is so excited -we had to quickly put something in her stocking.....what bad roommates !
I guess we missed the memo about Santa not making it to Thailand this year. Amy got it though....
With our gifts! Look at that cute skirt I got...and the beautiful Thai fan...
I got Tami sauerkraut cause she really wanted to keep her family tradition of
sauerkraut on New Year's Day. 

After roommate Christmas...we cleaned up and welcomed about 16-20 people into our home for NYE. We had teachers and staff from Grace and then also some singles who work with other organizations.
We had a great time and even saw fireworks! We DIDN'T see the ball drop...maybe it had something to do with the fact that it didn't drop until 12 hours later in NYC. I guess it means I am getting older faster here in Thailand!
Ticket to Ride: US
Charades...I think..

Some game...
Four on a Couch
Four on a Couch- blue shirts against everyone else...


Some people did puzzles all night long...


No comments:

Post a Comment