Friday, December 9, 2011

Pictures for my mom and Erica (and everyone else)

Look Mom, you could knit a nice cover for your car so that it won't get so cold. I am thinking about that poor van sitting outside in the snow all winter long!


Erica, every time I see something that is decorated like a strawberry I think of you! I have seen some cute hats...but figure you could make one. Anyway on my 17 MILE (yes, 17 miles) walk last Monday I saw these  strawberry fields and thought of you- so I took a couple of pictures. 


And now a note about my blog....I think I have now made it easier to post comments on my blog. I didn't realize that I could change some settings, so now you have no more excuse to not comment! Maybe if you do leave me a note...(so I know that I am not writing to myself)...I will mention you in my blog! haha 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea...a car cozy. Think I will start right now! No more scraping the windshield if I add a nice little fold back flap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw an article about random knitting attacks where people go and knit over public items like bike racks, manhole covers, trees, etc. It's like graffiti but much more challenging to accomplish without someone seeing you!

    ReplyDelete