Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Decorations from Johanna, etc

My friend Johanna sent me a package of different Christmas decorations and fun stuff! It helped me to decorate the library. We are done with school on Friday, so I will take down my decorations from the library and bring them home to add to the decorations at home!

Here is Johanna with me in Brasil! I can't wait until she comes to visit me here!

The kids have LOVED the window clings that are oh so sticky! They are always standing at the doors touching them.

The little green Christmas tree helped to decorate the Christmas book display.

Close up of the tree.

The snowman and snowflake window clings are also fun to touch!
She sent me this amazing Rudolph nose that lights-up. I put it on during part of the Elementary staff Christmas party. Unfortunately, it fell off my desk and the battery got put out of place- so it doesn't light up anymore:(
This is my roommate who teaches 3rd grade. 
My table at the party.

2 comments:

  1. My students always loved those sticky window clings as well! :) So nice of her to send you goodies!

    ReplyDelete