Sunday, December 18, 2011

Agape goes to the Zoo

Agape Orphanage, which I have shared about before, had an outing with their "big brother/sister" from Grace to the Zoo in December. I was in charge of a group of amazing girls and their buddies! 

Remember this little elephant from the first time I went to the Zoo?


He has grown from the last time! Here is my group with the elephant!

Feeding the elephants!

I just love the baby elephant!

This lucking girl gets two buddies!


Here is one of my TAs who is not going to help in the library next semester:( 
She is a senior this year and a lot of fun! I will miss her!

Don't you love this little boy! His buddy bought him this hat. 
All the Grace kids bought a gift for their buddies. They were so excited! 
You can't tell here but his buddy is super tall and he is so little.


Eating pizza in the Zoo- yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment