Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am BACK...kind of...

I know that you have all been waiting and waiting for the blog updates about my two trips...they are coming, but you just have to wait a little bit longer. I had a wonderful time on both adventures, but the last one with the middle school students left me not feeling so great. I think it was due to the fact of eating at different places for too many days. Don't worry, I self-diagnosed what the problem was, treated it, and I am feeling MUCH BETTER! I am back to living at the library and I am loving it!

I do have a link for you if you are interested in learning more about the camp that came from the States for our students' camps during this break (I went with only the middle school). 


The above link will take you to the Hume Lake Christian Camps' news page and the posts that the staff put up of their time with our students. You can even watch the videos! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment