Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hume Lake Camp in Thailand

I have been waiting until I could get some really good pictures of the middle school camp...but I have run into some problems with getting them onto my computer so here is a start and I might add some more later.

In this game there were two teams...you couldn't touch the garbage can and you couldn't let go of the  cloth. If you did either you were out. The last person in was the winner.

Camera guy trying to get a good picture by standing in the garbage can- it was great until he started to fall!

Spider ball- trying to get balls from your side into the basket in the middle first.

Girls pulling as hard as they could...you can only get ball at a time and you can't throw them. You can hand them to another person to run it to the basket...while everyone else keeps pulling towards the balls.

My small group of girls!

Pretty view and that is my small group meeting after one of the chapels.

Cheering on the Wild Bears! 

Another game...can't remember the name...

Time alone

The Human Slingshot

The people across from each other switch places and then the next two go.....etc.

My team the Bears one first place in all the games and so we all got nice t-shirts. I can't find a picture of our winning team wearing their t-shirts. We had a great time playing, talking, relaxing, eating and most importantly learning about God. We spent time praying, singing, reading, etc. The students left understanding the importance of filling their lives with God so that they can serve Him with their whole lives. Continue to pray for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment