Monday, November 7, 2011

French toast and motorbike helmet...

I was looking through my photos for pictures from my trip to the beach and I came across these ones. I am such an amazing cook that I made french toast for my two roommates and two friends (the ones I went to the beach with).
 Look at those happy faces! Clockwise around the table... my plate of french toast, Laura, Tami (roommate), Annalisa, Amy (roommate)
 They made me get my picture taken as well...look at that amazing maple syrup bottle! Also what is french toast without peanut butter!?!?! I am soooo happy that they have PB in Thailand!
 Good food, company, and conversation!
 I don't have a motorbike, but I found this helmet on clearance at a store and thought that I should probably get one. It will be good to have when I need to get somewhere and the only way is on someone's bike. I also liked the light blue color.

No comments:

Post a Comment