Monday, October 10, 2011

My New Home

Many of you know that I was living with some friends until I could move into my new place where I will be living for 6 months. One of the girls that rents this place is on home assignment, so I get her room for the time she is gone. I have two wonderful roommates (but no pictures of them in this post). 
Hope you like this picture walk through my home:

The front door- the red bike is mine but it is a little small so we are trying to figure out how I can fix that (and yes I did try raising the seat)
 The little garden that we have- it is to the right of where my bike is...
 You must always remove your shoes before you enter a home. The elementary students don't wear their shoes in their classrooms.
 The view from the kitchen...you can see the front window and door.
The view from the front door (see they are all out of order but I just can't figure out how to get this one to move)
 The dining room
 The kitchen and back door to our washer and stove which are both outside in a covered porch. There is also a bathroom across from the fridge.
 Upstairs
 Down the hallway...the door straight ahead is the bathroom. The door that is open is my room.
 The view the other way...and the other two bedrooms.
 I have a very little porch off of my room but this is the view so I probably won't be using it much:)

 From the doorway of my room...
 The bed....
 The door and the bookshelf...no these are not my books...but I can read them.
 Another angle of my room- the fan is very important! Oh and that orange thing...I can't remember what it is called but I made it in one of the Thai modules all the new teachers have to take.
 My wardrobe and the door to the little porch that I will not be using :)
Ok so I realize that I have no pictures of the bathrooms or the back porch thingy...those might come at some point...but they were not that exciting. 

1 comment:

  1. i love it! it seems quite spacious and very charming. sad that the balcony isn't more interesting...alas, no midnight romeo's will call you out to your balcony.

    ReplyDelete