Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We interrupt our regular post to bring you this...

I got a package today! It was SO exciting!
It came all the way from Bemidji, MN! It took a short 2 weeks!
 Who knew that a shirt and oatmeal could make someone's day.


Look at this wonderful stuff! I would have taken a happy picture of me...but I didn't look the best today...so maybe another day:)

 Can you guess who it was from? That is right...I want to be able to sing the National Anthem as good as this girl can! I want to save trees like her, too!

 Look at how great she is at making a smoothie with a huge knife...I guess our spoons were packed or dirty.

 She can walk across the mighty Mississippi River!

 Here we are with friends...We are that crazy amazing!


THANK YOU KRISTEL!

3 comments:

  1. Will I get a whole blog post when I send a package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone's feeling loved! You are the one that makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe mom...I should have made a disclaimer that said it was because it was the 1st one...and that I wasn't meaning that everyone has to send me a package.

    ReplyDelete