Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Old Pictures...from a birthday party at a Wat

One of my roommate's birthday was at the end of August and I was able to attend a small party for her. Yes, these pictures are from August, I told you that they were old! We had picnic on the patio right by a Wat (a Buddhist Temple).
 The view from where we were sitting! We can see this "mountain" from the school and you can actually also see some of the Wat on a clear day.
 You can go on a little road...or up these stairs to get to the Wat.
 Here we are with some dogs around us. There are a lot of stray dogs around.
 The view before we left.
I actually walked up to this Wat on Saturday with some people from school. A group of people (one of them is my roommate) walk up to this place every Saturday. It is about 7k round trip. There are some really steep parts as you climb the "mountain." It is a good work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment