Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Roommate Photo Scavenger Hunt

Last year my roommates and I went to every 7- Eleven in the downtown part of the city that we live in. It might not sound that amazing to you unless you know Thailand....there are 7s EVERYWHERE! I can't remember the grand total, but it took us around 107 minutes and we had to buy something in every store. 

This year we decided to do a photo scavenger hunt in another part of the town...together! We came up with some crazy ideas...here are a few of them.

The standing in a giant shoe was not something we had to take a picture of...cause who would have thought there would be a huge shoe in the mall?

Our faithful tuk-tuk driver who was SO glad that this year we didn't have a time limit. Apparently last year he was very nervous that we wouldn't get to all the 7s in the time allowed :)


I look just like this statue...right?


Standing in the middle of the road...that is how we cross the streets in Thailand. 


Sit-ups and push-ups outside of PowerHouse Gym!


Making a human 7- 11 outside of 7-11! Our poor tuk-tuk driver didn't get what we were trying to do until we explained it to him. I think he thought I was just being crazy with my hands sticking out...but I clearly look like a "7" right?


Eating toast...yes it is actually green and good :)


Taking a picture with Chinese tourists...the poor couple was so confused :)


We were supposed to take a picture of a soi (street) dog, but for some reason they were hard to find. This man was VERY excited to tell us all about his dog.


I have a big head....


There are many more photos, but you get the idea! Fun with the roommates yet again.
 I will miss those two...

No comments:

Post a Comment