Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Earthquake....

I experienced my first earthquake on Monday night. It was probably just under 5.8 where I live, but it was still a little too much for me. My roommates and I were busy having a fun adventure on a day off of school (Thai holiday) when we felt the ground move. I was so thankful I wasn't in the Tuk-tuk at the time as our driver/friend said it was rocking back and forth! 

I felt 2 of the 180+ aftershocks very well over these last two days. I am wondering if the dizzy/ lightheaded feeling is from the earth moving or something else?! 

Please be praying for those who have lost their homes and are still having to sleep outside because of the aftershocks.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-from-news/408301/big-earthquake-shakes-thailand-north

No comments:

Post a Comment