Saturday, May 31, 2014

packing?

Let's start with this "happy" picture of how I have finished cleaning the library and all my stuff is out of it... Ok, so maybe not happy, but at least I can check one thing off my list.


This is what my room looks like at home... 

I am a great packer. I threw a bunch of things in a suitcase today. I am sure that will help, ha. Actually it is good cause I put things in that I am 100% sure I am taking with me. 



Got somethings to go through still....


How in the world is this going to fit in my two 50lbs suitcases?


Why is there stuff everywhere and why am I writing this blog post instead of cleaning/packing?


Didn't take a picture of the wardrobe full of clothes... I think I have too much stuff, but I am terrible at getting rid of stuff. 

Alright off to packing/sorting/cleaning/throwing -3 years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment