Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Goals...finished?

This actually really does motivate me to get things done each month. Of course, there are things that just never seem to get done. I also don't think I will put "eat less sweets," because I would hate to have to actually do that...just exercise more right?!
Fitness
Run/walk for 40k I only kept track of 31k but I know that I walked a lot more than I counted in Australia. Still it wasn't as much as I had hoped. There is always next month :)
200 push-ups I still need to keep on working on these...I still can only do girl ones :(
200 sit-ups  I don't know if I am actually getting stronger or if it is getting easier but I did it! 

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily
 Read 4 books Just got three books read this month
 Review Thai vocab/letters daily (5-10 min) I failed at this in April :( I have studied, but I didn't study as much as I should have on my vacation. 

Other
Finish 20 pages of my photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) I should just remove this goal because it never gets done!
Newsletter/Prayer letter I am doing some other things this month as far as newsletters...I am still working on them.
8 blog posts I got this done! I didn't even have to use this as the 8th one...of course they weren't that exciting...have to work more on that...
Atlas up-to-date for all grades- K-6th (school related) Woohoo finished this one on the 30th! Now I just have to update it as I finish the lessons I am teaching in May. 
Application to a school finished and emailed I finished this one and I also updated other applications
File Cabinet- organized for lesson materials (school related) still needs some work but getting better
Notes to supporters (you might not get them in April...but they will have been sent) sending the last ones out on May 1st...but finished writing them all in April.
Social
Trip to visit friends/ former co-workers in Australia! This was such a fun trip! We got to visit 3 different friends (families) and also get a lot of sighting seeing in at the same time! I love traveling to places where I know people! 
Roommate "date" Got nails done before I left and then dinner together at the end of April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment