Friday, January 31, 2014

Goals Accomplished in January

Well I feel like I got a lot done in this last month! My mom is coming in a couple of days, so I really worked hard at school as well. I have pretty much the first 3 weeks of February planned as far as lessons go and have started planning for March Reading Month!

Fitness
 Workout 4x a week
       Run 10k outside a week This was greatly helped by having someone to run with two days a week! I hope to get my 5k under 30 minutes by the middle of Feb- if not before!

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily
 Read 4 books
     At least 1 non-fiction book  I read If You Want to Walk on Water You've Got to Get Out of the Boat and loved it! 
Study Thai 4 times a week (4 hours)- I don't think I got 4 hours in :( I have been studying but probably closer to 2 hours a week (outside of my Thai class)

Other
Finish Photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) haha I should probably look to see how far I have to go before making a goal like this! I did work on it- one day for about an hour :)
Newsletter/Prayer letter
Figure out what I am doing with my life :) I have had meetings with people and I have done lots of research about different opportunities. I am getting closer, but still don't have it all figured out. Maybe by the end of February?!
Agape paperwork I caught up on the paperwork- for now anyway!
8 blog posts  I have so many more blog posts that I want to do...just have to get them done! 
Organize photos on computer Still could use some work, but getting better!
Dentist appointment- make and go 

Social
1 fun outing with friend(s) a week  Blog posts with pictures of Ice Skating (in Thailand :)) and 3D Art Museum coming soon :) 
3-4 Skype calls to friends in other places I did a bad job counting but I think got it :) If you let me count my mom or the same friend a few times. 










No comments:

Post a Comment