Monday, January 13, 2014

Fun trip to a cave- way back in October

Way back in October we had a night away in a town about an hour away. Five friends having fun and celebrating the birthday girl! It was a very rainy two days...but we still enjoyed our time.
Eating on the side of the road...something you can only
do in MN for about 2 months of the year!


We got to explore a cave with the help of a tour guide. 

Roommate photo

Happy Birthday!

Following the guide with the light. There were only a few times
that I felt claustrophobic and was afraid I would get stuck :)
This wasn't one of them...I just was nervous when I had to crawl!


maybe offerings? 

Where the girls stayed...
One of the few times it wasn't raining! Beautiful view!

See the post about Signs for pictures of funny signs from inside and outside of the cave! Thanks to my wonderful Wisconsin friend for all the photos from our night away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment