Sunday, February 2, 2014

Goals for February

New and Old Goals for February

Fitness
Workout 4x a week
        Run 10k outside a week- get under 30 minutes for my 5k
Run for Relief- 5k

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily
 Read 4 books
     At least 1 non-fiction book  
Study Thai 4 times a week (2 hours total)

Other
Finish 20 pages of my photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) 
Newsletter/Prayer letter-with pictures this time
Figure out what I am doing with my life :) 
10 blog posts  
Get 4 units update in Atlas (school related)
Updated resume type stuff
Reference letter done for a student
Go through clothes and paperwork- see if I can send anything back with mom :)

Social
Fun with mom (she will be visiting for half of Feb)
3 Skype calls to friends in other places

I am kind of feeling like these monthly posts might get boring...but I do love lists :) I also love putting them up for the world to see...cause then I am slightly more motivated to get them done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment