Friday, February 28, 2014

February goals...

New and Old Goals for February

Fitness
Workout 4x a week I think I did this...but I sometimes forget to keep track...
        Run 10k outside a week- get under 30 minutes for my 5k I didn't get 10k every week...but probably got 40k total maybe... I also did get a 5k under 30 minutes! Now to make it happen more often...
Run for Relief- 5k a few friends wanted to run with me...thinking I could keep them at a good 30 minute pace...well it didn't work...they all finished before me. I finished in 30 minutes :)

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily Did it but could work on increasing the time spent :)
 Read 4 books nope...but I did read lots of books... just short kid ones for school- I don't count them :)
     At least 1 non-fiction book hoping to finish before midnight on the 28th- but I have to send this out by then too...so I get my 10 blog posts :) 
Study Thai 4 times a week (2 hours total) wow I really need to work on studying Thai...didn't really get 2 hours weekly :(

Other
Finish 20 pages of my photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) Didn't get this one done...took too many new photos :)
Newsletter/Prayer letter-with pictures this time
Figure out what I am doing with my life :) Kind of have a plan...kind of... 
10 blog posts  If I counted right this will be number 10
Get 4 units update in Atlas (school related) I am flying through this....woohoo! I did way more than 4 :)
Updated resume type stuff nope...a job for March, I guess....
Reference letter done for a student Finished
Go through clothes and paperwork- see if I can send anything back with mom :) Sent some of my "winter" clothes back with my mom...no time for paperwork.

Social
Fun with mom (she will be visiting for half of Feb) Lots of fun was had by all! 
3 Skype calls to friends in other places Got it done- love talking to friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment