Friday, February 28, 2014

March Goals


Fitness
Workout 4x a week
        Run 45k this month
100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups (I know it is a little goal...but I am terrible at them)

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily
 Read 3,000 minutes (March Reading Challenge at school is 1,000,000 minutes total)
Review Thai vocab/letters daily (5-10 min)

Other
Finish 20 pages of my photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) 
Newsletter/Prayer letter
10 blog posts  
Atlas up-to-date for all grades- K-6th (school related)
Updated resume type stuff
Go through papers in my room
Pictures on CD

Social
4 Skype calls to friends in other places

March is Reading Month at school, so I will be busy with an author visit, story hour, etc. The high school is also performing Guys and Dolls in the middle of the month and I am in charge of the backstage crew. This is always a ton of fun...but also will make for long days and nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment