Thursday, January 31, 2013

Christmas with the roommates!

I thought that it was time to post something about Christmas :) I am so behind on my life.....I am not even done telling about my October history trip! Oh well, just trying to review my year in an interesting order! Soon I will move on to 2013 :)

Decorating Christmas cookies the weekend before...
with paint brushes...my roommate is so smart :)
Christmas Eve morning
I made Dutch Babies and Rommergrot for my roommates. 
My roommates think I eat the weirdest things... but I think they liked them! I don't know how to explain Dutch Babies...so I found this link for you all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_baby_pancake
It is not a special tradition for my family to have it near Christmas, but they wanted to try it.

Rommergrot is a tradition for my family- eaten every Christmas Eve (I just ate it a little earlier this year). I only made a very small amount for them to try. Here is a link about Rommergrot....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%B8mmegr%C3%B8t
Makes me hungry just thinking about it!

Christmas Eve morning ready to try the food....


Our Christmas Tree's lights quit working two days before
Christmas! Oh well, roommates by the tree with no lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment