Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sticky Waterfalls

Sticky Waterfalls is the nickname of a waterfall near Chiang Mai. It is a waterfall that flows over limestone thus making it easy to climb up and down. Twelve of us went to the waterfall for a day of fun! We raced up and down the falls and also just sat and relaxed in the water. 
Most of the group...I don't know why our shorter friends decided to stand behind Amy and I....

That is me...climbing up to where Amy was...

On our way down....

Taking a break!

It was just beautiful...

The group...

another shot...



I just couldn't decide which group picture to post...so you got them all!



Climbing down was harder then climbing up...


Oh another picture of us...

My roommate really liked this bug and I thought my nephews might too...

After climbing up and down the waterfall we ate lunch

Something about living in Asia...and doing things with your hands for photos...
I had food in my mouth...sticky rice and chicken! Yum!

The real name of the falls....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun....you picked a good day...no crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! If I ever come visit, we will have to go there!

    ReplyDelete