Sunday, April 15, 2012

iberry ice cream shop with friends

Have I ever told you that I have the most amazing Thai teacher/friend! It was my roommate's birthday at the beginning of April and she wanted to take us out to an ice cream shop. It is called iberry and had a lot of yummy ice cream as well as great photo opportunities...

I am told that it is very cool to get your picture taken in this head 

big dog/person thing
another angle...

Light fixture...wire basket with plastic/glass jars and cups in it...

Cool cupboards...

water gun door handles...maybe just for Songkran?!?!

Another crazy (and blurry) light fixture...made of plastic colorful mugs..

Tami's new head!

Kruu Meow's new head- she was trying to show us how these pictures should be taken!
Water gun light fixture...I think there were hooks so you could change out the water guns for something else


Picture frame hanging from the tree is another great place for pictures....


Roommates....I am going to miss that girl next year....


Policeman?

I hope you enjoyed your photo tour of iberry it is such a neat place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment