Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rainy Season in September

I just got these pictures from my friend. They were taken last September when we had some really heavy rains with flooding. Some of my friends had biked to dinner and so Gina and I took them home in her truck. It is pretty dark but you can see the water and my roommate said it got deeper on the road our house is on.

It is still just hot season here, but we have had some thunderstorms with lots of wind the last few nights. This is a blessing as it keeps the air clean and cools it down for at least a short time! 

I am still standing! Just got the bike out of the back of the truck...

We got a little wet:) You can see the water by the guard  house

Ready to push the bike the rest of the way...
we were afraid the truck wouldn't make it any farther....

No comments:

Post a Comment