Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Goals

I will be out of the country (of Thailand) for almost 2 weeks in April, so trying to not add too many new goals. I also want to have somethings I could actually do while I am traveling...I guess reading and card writing would be the big ones!
Fitness
Run/walk for 40k
200 push-ups
200 sit-ups

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily
 Read 4 books
 Review Thai vocab/letters daily (5-10 min)

Other
Finish 20 pages of my photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) 
Newsletter/Prayer letter
8 blog posts  
Atlas up-to-date for all grades- K-6th (school related)
Application to a school finished and emailed
File Cabinet- organized for lesson materials (school related)
Notes to supporters (you might not get them in April...but they will have been sent)

Social
Trip to visit friends/ former co-workers in Australia!
Roommate "date"


No comments:

Post a Comment