Monday, March 31, 2014

March Goals...


Fitness
Workout 4x a week I am going to say yes to this one...Not great workouts each time...
        Run 45k this month- I was close...but I blame the weather, the musical, and I guess my laziness on the fact that I only got in 40k this month :(
100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups YES I did it... I liked this little goal and I think I am improving...

Professional/Spiritual
 Devos daily
 Read 3,000 minutes (March Reading Challenge at school is 1,000,000 minutes total) We didn't make our goal to a million minutes...but we had fun trying!
Review Thai vocab/letters daily (5-10 min) I might have missed a day or two...and it wasn't always 5 minutes, but this was a great way to review a little each day.

Other
Finish 20 pages of my photo-book for 2nd year in Thailand (school year 2012-2013) When will this EVER get done?! Hopefully soon!
Newsletter/Prayer letter- Working on it right now...
10 blog posts Counting this one and the one that I thought I posted in March...but because of the time difference it shows it was posted in Feb. 
Atlas up-to-date for all grades- K-6th (school related) I am close but haven't finished it all yet
Updated resume type stuff Now I just need to get all the info out to more places :)
Go through papers in my room still have more to do...but I did look through somethings!
Pictures on CD - hopefully work on this one soon as well. 

Social
4 Skype calls to friends in other places I count my mom as a friend


No comments:

Post a Comment