Sunday, April 6, 2014

The case of the missing shoes...

I ran in the rain on Friday and was trying to dry my shoes by putting newspaper in them and leaving them outside, but now they are missing....



If you know anything about these missing shoes or see them around (with or without newspaper). Please let me know via email, blog or facebook. The reward will be ice cream, D-Milk or something of equal value :)

They aren't actually worth too much anymore and they are getting holes...but when you have big feet in a small feet country it is hard to find shoes. When I have tried to buy shoes in the past- sales people just start walking away from me AFTER they look at my feet :) 

So long running shoes hope you come back again.....




2 comments:

  1. So it's really not funny that your running shoes have disappeared, but the bit about the sales people made me laugh. Hope the shoes find their way home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is actually all pretty funny...and the shoes haven't come home :(

    ReplyDelete