Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Newspaper Themed School Spirit Week- part 2

Day 3 
Business Section-
I forgot to take a picture, but I didn't look that different from a normal day.

Day 4
Sport Section- School colors, etc
I just wore my school t-shirt...and forgot to take a picture again...

Day 5
Weather Section (for elementary)
You know those weathermen never really know what the weather will be like, so you need to be prepared for anything! Umbrella, gloves, and hat....but it is 90 degrees right now, so I will just wear a summer outfit :)


I just thought I would throw in another photo- isn't this cute....
A former student gave us the Berenstain Bears' Tree House that she made in her pottery class. I brought my Berenstain Bears and so we have a cute little display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment