Sunday, August 11, 2013

Even more summer photos...they just keep coming...

The kids thought that Old Country Buffet would be the best
place to eat...so 4 generations went...

Many nights and afternoons were spent watching
Little League and T-Ball!


Up to bat...

Pitching....yes at 9 years old....

Last game of the season!


The photographer wanted a photo as well...
The boys wanted to go to the Mall of America with me before I left the country. We enjoyed the Lego Store, Gamestop, and going up and down escalators! Yes, they were wonderful- they reminded me that rides weren't in my budget and never asked for food even. We were only there for a couple of hours, but it was wonderful! I would take them anytime!
We found the Lego Store!

So excited!

At least an hour in the Lego Store

They thought their sister would like this lego girl...
but they have to look cool...

1 comment: