Saturday, October 27, 2012

Package from America....


Yeah for Jenni! She wins the prize for the first package from the states this school year:) 

hmmm guess I need to find a prize!
Jenni is in the middle...Heather is pretty cool too....

It is extra impressive cause it is seasonal and it arrived before the season was over!!!
Actually it arrived at the perfect time...

It kind of looked like a rat started eating the twizzlers...but the bag was completed sealed...
so I guess something heavy just fell on top of it....they tasted just fine :)

There was a happy note in the package from Kristel....
Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can't take all the credit. Kristel contributed a couple of things in the package as well (like the mangled twizzlers). I'm glad you liked it though and I'm equally impressed we got it in the mail before the season was over!!

    ReplyDelete