Monday, February 27, 2012

The Seniors' Robin Hood Carnival

Every year the Senior class puts on a carnival in January for the school to earn money for their class trip, etc. They pick a movie theme and set up the carnival with that theme and then show the movie once it gets dark around 7pm. This year's theme was Robin Hood (the kid version) and the seniors did a great job! I don't have many photos but I hope you enjoy these:
You could pay money to put other people in jail for a set amount of time...

Here I am with one of the Senior Sponsors- a math teacher in the high school

another Senior Sponsor and she lives two doors down from me...

They even had a jumpy castle thingy

The students all dress up like the characters from the movie


Jousting- we loved the motorbike helmets the kids had to wear

More fun and characters...

Sling shot....
The kids did a great job and I wish I had more pictures of all the fun activities and food! 

3 comments:

  1. Best movie ever!!! I think it's a great idea for a carnival :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that person in the last picture almost looks like Jacob!

    ReplyDelete