Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Slowly

I feel like I am slowly getting adjusted to my summer "schedule" which really is no schedule at all! 

I got back to the US less then 3 weeks ago and I have...
been in 4 states,
attended a family reunion,
a funeral,
3 graduation open houses,
a wedding,
many little league games,
helped pick over 40lbs of strawberries,
helped make 12 batches of Strawberry jam,
finished my photo album from the 2012-2013 school year,
spent time with friends and family,
attended continuing ed workshops,
gotten lost driving....


Things I have not done....

cleaned my room,
updated my blog,
figured out what to do with my life,
run for more than 10 minutes at a time,
etc... 

In the meantime....if you would like to learn a little about my family's trip go to my sister's blog- 
The Antics of the Three 22nds and their sisters she has put up two posts so far about our trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment