Saturday, August 18, 2012

7 Eleven

As a kid in Minnesota we had a 7Eleven but then it closed and I just thought they were a thing of the past....oh the things I learn...

I came to Thailand and there are 7Elevens EVERYWHERE!!! You can pay most of your bills there as well as get the "normal" things.

Then I went to Colorado to visit friends and they informed me that there are still 7Elevens in the states, too. I have led a sheltered life:)

When I got back to Thailand my roommate really wanted to sit on a curb in front of a 7Eleven and drink a Slurpee...what a great idea...
It must have been a real "knee slapper" April:)

 There was no curb but we found some small stools to sit on....
Not sure why she is looking at me like this...cause it was her idea!

What we always wanted to do...have a Slurpee in front of 7Eleven

Some people didn't want to have a Slurpee...we let them come anyway...

Yes, we are pretty cool...and so lucky to have someone stop into 7Eleven
that we knew so we could get our picture taken!

And I must confess....we went again today....to get ice cream...maybe it will become a Saturday  roommate tradition....


2 comments:

  1. Karla, we found 7Elevens all over Mexico City as well. They were a welcome surprise because I was craving a donut and theirs are much more moist than the ones traditionally found in bakeries around there. We were sad to find out that there were one in Puebla, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha--you ARE cool! :) I wish I could go to 7 Eleven and slurp slurpees with my roommate!

    ReplyDelete