Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cute kids, bats, and bugs

One day this week a group of 2nd graders came into the library to read. I just couldn't help but take a picture or two with them all on the beanbags in the corner of the library! Can't wait to teach these kids in 3rd grade!!!


I was just hanging out with my friend before she left for American and then another teaching job in Southeast Asia when we heard a strange noise in her house...

...Mr. Bat had come to visit... He must have fallen and been stunned or his wings were injured because he couldn't fly. It made it a lot easier to remove him from the house. Annalisa quickly ran for the broom and dustpan and I ran for my camera:)



He was out in a matter of minutes!


At Sunday Night Walking Street we could have had our helping of a number of different insects and bugs....I was feeling kind of full so I didn't buy any...

No comments:

Post a Comment